Table top exhibits are available for a fee of $1250 (no VAT on fee) for BSN’17. All exhibitors must be pre-approved by the Conference Sponsorship and Exhibit Chair. Exhibitors must support the mission of the conference. Any question of appropriateness of Industry Sponsorship will be at the discretion of the Conference Sponsorship and Exhibit Chair.
All Exhibitors must sign a standard BSN 2017 Exhibitor’s Contract Form with IEEE and payment in full is required to secure an exhibit space. Once your contract form is signed, please fax back to 732-465-6435 or scan the document back to email@example.com.
To register and pay as an exhibitor, please go to the conference registration link on this website and pick “Exhibitor” as your registration type and follow the prompts. Once you are registered, please forward your company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting on the conference website.
Table top exhibit space includes the following:
- Two complimentary registrations
- Highly visible exhibit space on 10-11 May, 2017 from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm in the High Tech Campus 1 Conference Center
- One 6ft skirted table and two chairs
- Standard power outlets behind exhibit table
- Listing on the conference website (with logo and link) and in the BSN 2017 program book.
- Exhibitors wishing to rent extra AV equipment (TV monitors, lighting, etc) can be arranged, but need to pay for those items directly with the conference center
Exhibitors may bring small pop-up banner stands to place on the floor near their table top. Banner stands should not exceed widths of 4ft. Full sized tradeshow booths cannot be accommodated.
ON SITE INFORMATION
Upon arrival all exhibitors need to check in at the conference registration desk. Once checked in, you will be escorted to your exhibit area. Exhibitors may set up at 7:00 am the day of the conference, but not the day before. Exhibit tables will not be open on workshop dates, 9 & 12 May.
Exhibitors are not required to staff their table during conference sessions as most people will be attending the meetings. Valuables should not be left unattended.
For more information, please contact our conference representative: Scott Woodhouse email@example.com or tel: 732-562-2670